- 19-02-2020 04:11
CloudFlare's free version does not support SSL. If you require SSL compatibility we recommend purchasing the Pro version of CloudFlare - http://www.cloudflare.com/
CloudFlare is an online platform which protects and accelerates any website online. CloudFlare gives you the chance to use a superfast CDN network to distribute your content across an intelligent global network. This gives your visitors the fastest page load times and the best performance. Another great advantage of using CloudFlare is that there platform will also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources.
A CloudFlare enabled website will see a big increase to their websites performance and decrease in spam and other attacks.
How do I setup Cloudflare for my domain?
1. Login to your cPanel account
2. Locate the 'CloudFlare - Supercharge your website' tab
3. Select the 'CloudFlare' icon
4. Under the heading 'Sign Up/Log In' type in your email
5. Select the check box besides 'I have read and agree to abide by CloudFlare's Terms of Service'
6. Select 'Signup Now!'
Once you have completed the above steps you will be greeted with the following message:
'It worked! CloudFlare is being activated for your site. This will take up to 5 minutes. In the meantime, you can choose your CloudFlare Settings below.'