These instructions are designed to help you import an existing application install via our script installer, Installatron. The import process is quite straight forward and can be completed quickly. The below example shows the import of an existing WordPress installation, however the instructions will be similar for any application import.
1. Log into cPanel - If you are unsure how to login to cPanel please read the following article: How do I log into cPanel? 2. Select 'Installatron Applications Installer' under the 'Software and Services' tab.
3. Select 'Wordpress' under 'Apps for Content Management'
4. Select the drop-down box and then 'import existing install'
5. Select the 'Continue' button below 'From this account' 6. Ensure your domain is selected and specify the directory if required, then click 'Import'
7. Wordpress has now been imported, you will be directed to a page allowing you to manage the installation. You'll also be able to manage automatic updates and backups by clicking the spanner button above the application.