How do I reset my cPanel or WHM password?
cPanel is used to manage your web hosting service, this includes managing e-mail addresses, website files, statistics and much more.
1. Log into the members area: https://members.panthur.com.au/myhosting/
2. Select the blue 'Options
' button besides the account you wish to reset the cPanel password for
3. Select the 'Login Details
' option under the 'General Settings
4. Select the blue button labelled 'Reset Password
5. Type in the new password in both fields.
6. Select 'Reset
- Passwords modified directly within cPanel will not be syncronised within your members area
- The cPanel password is exactly the same as the FTP & default e-mail address password. If the cPanel password is modified then the FTP & default e-mail address password will be changed to the newly modified password.